Deluxe Dip Liquid System
- Unit Price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our complete dip liquid system has all the liquids you need to create the perfect dip manicure. Comes with 5 liquids; primer, base coat, activator, top coat, and brush saver.
Instructions for use:
- Wash hands, cut nails, and file to the desired shape.
- Push back cuticles and buff nail surface to remove shine.
- Remove all dust from the nail.
- Apply Primer (optional).
- Working one finger at a time, apply a thin layer of Base Coat and then dip your finger into the powder. You can use an orange stick to clean up along the cuticle line while the Base Coat is still wet. (We recommend starting in the middle of the nail and slowly pushing the brush back towards the cuticles to help prevent flooding the cuticle.)
- Dust excess powder off of each nail with a brush.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 two more times on each nail.
- Apply one more layer of Base Coat over the whole nail and dip into clear, this will protect your manicure as you buff and file.
- Apply Activator generously to each nail and allow to dry for 2-3 minutes.
- Gently buff, file, and shape nail. If comfortable, you can use an electric file to smooth along the cuticle line to ensure neat nails as they grow out.
- Rinse hands with water and let dry.
- Apply another coat of Activator. Allow to dry for 1-2 minutes, then apply first coat of Top Coat. (Wipe the brush off on a paper towel each time before putting it back into the bottle).
- When the first coat of Top Coat begins to look textured, apply your second coat, again wiping the brush off each time before putting it back into the bottle.
- Wait 5 minutes for Top Coat to fully dry, then moisturize cuticles and hands.
- To use Brush Saver, remove the brush from the Brush Saver bottle and replace with contaminated brush, the contaminated brush should remain in the Brush Saver for at least 15 minutes, or longer depending on the degree of contamination. Wipe off the brush from the Brush Saver bottle on a paper towel. Wipe well, but gently. Allow the brush to dry for 5-10 minutes before putting it back into any dip liquids. Putting the brush back in before it is dry will cause your brush to harden. If this happens, you can put the brush back into the Brush Saver and try again. If the brush hardens only a tiny bit on contact with dip liquids, in our experience, the problem usually solves itself after 24 hours without the use of additional Brush Saver.